The historic tabernacle is 110 by 160 feet in dimension and was built in 1891. Originally it had two towers with large spheres perched on the top of each tower. The spheres or globes were metal and had a representation of continents on them to represent the east and west hemispheres of the earth. The words “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” arch over a stained glass rosette window. Reinforcing the mission minded pioneers who constructed the massive structure and established the annual camp meeting now known as the Oregon Christian Convention.