May 15-17, 2020
Nehemiah Project is a way to get connected through action ministry. Do you love a good mission story? Be a part of one at Nehemiah Project 2019!
Nehemiah Project is a weekend of work, worship, fellowship around meals, and relationship-building projects.
You and your church are welcome to participate. There is no cost. Simply RSVP so we can buy enough food.
The blessing that God pours out “when the people have a mind to work” is always amazing!
Contact the OCC office and let us know you are coming: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-743-2101 (if you are spending the night be sure and secure your housing when you contact the office)
Some of the projects we will be working on:
- Landscape work: weeding, planting, moving and spreading mulch and bark chips, trimming,
- Painting inside and out
- Deep cleaning of the kitchen
- Building screens for shower house windows
- Putting together a large mailing for week of convention
- Replacing windows
- Staining benches
- Setting up canvas cabin
- Preparing meals
- Doing dishes
- Plus lots of other little chores that just need willing hands