All donations must go to one of the established funds.
- The General Fund maintains monthly expenses. This is vitally important to ensure that day-to-day expenses are met. If you are wondering where to give, please consider giving monthly to the General Fund.
- The Restoration Fund goes specifically toward projects for improvement of the physical property. The Restoration Fund is a way to increase the usability of the grounds year-round.
- The Program Development Fund supports programs such as conferences, retreats, and the week of the annual convention.
- The Cabin Fund helps renovate and upgrade the cabins.
- The Pioneer Renewal Fund will enable Pioneer to be completely remodeled. Click here for details.
- The Memorial Fund is a gift in memory of someone or in honor of someone. You specify the name(s) during checkout.
For more information on giving or these funds or please contact us at 503-743-2101.