Centennial Lodge was built in 1946 and has an old-style hotel feel. There are two stories with 8 rooms with men’s and women’s restrooms on each floor. The lodge is available for rental year round. There is a shower house next to the lodge.
Centennial Lodge Features:
- 16 rooms with full sized beds
- A men’s and women’s bathroom on each floor (no showers)
- Heated year-round
- Free WiFi
- Handicapped accessible
In addition to the full sized bed in each room:
- Rooms 2 and 3 have an additional bunk bed.
- Rooms 8 and 9 have an additional single bed.
- Room 10 has an additional bunk bed and a single bed.
Please Note: Bedding and towels are not provided.